Domestic Home Owner/Tenant
At Eco Pellet NI we will do all the work for you. We will complete the application process swiftly and ensure our customers receive all entitlements.
What we offer:
- We will call to your home, survey the heating system, advise on the most suitable product.
- Arrange a suitable time for EPC survey on your home & discuss a possible install date.
- Explain the scheme in full & fill out paperwork to register your job on the RHI scheme.
- On completion of work we commission system fully & arrange building control to inspect work.
- We will make sure the (boiler?) maintenance log is up to date and a certificate of conformance is issued annually.
- We can organize finance and structured repayments based on fuel savings, using money a customer would usually spend on oil to pay for the conversion plus the annual RHI allowance to cover fuel costs. The system pays for itself within three to five years and the scheme runs for seven years.
- We can ensure fuel availability plus our price guarantee, leaving you with a new and modern fully modulating heating system with a maintenance/service plan in place for seven years.
Leaving your heating system fully upgraded, under warranty, & no longer polluting the air we breathe.
Domestic RHI Payments
Domestic RHI payments have two elements, an upfront payment paid when you are accepted into the scheme and an ongoing incentive payment paid annually. The upfront payment is a set amount based on your technology and the ongoing payment varies depending on the heat requirements/use in your property.
Typically for the biomass wood pellet boiler, the upfront payment is £2,500 and the ongoing payment tariff is 5.7p p/kWh (per kilo watt hour).