Single units are available in outputs of 5-18kW, 6-26kW and 9-36kW. The boilers come complete with an adjacent pellet hopper and feed auger, which automatically supplies the Spira with fuel. There is also the option of increasing the output by utilising two boilers (separately flued) and a central hopper/twin auger arrangement. Models include 11-44kW, 12-52kW, 15-62kW and 18-72kW. Using two boilers to achieve higher outputs is very cost effective. When the units are combined their precise electronic burner controls allow both units to modulate as one, down to just 25% of maximum load when the full output is not required. This, combined with the extremely high condensing efficiencies achieved, makes the Spira a unique option when considering a biomass boiler.
The Spira range was the first condensing biomass boiler in the UK to be eligible for the Renewable Heat Incentive Scheme.
• MCS approved
• Award winning condensing heat exchanger
• DEFRA approved under the Clean Air Act
• Automatic pellet feed and ignition
• Self cleaning heat exchangers and brazier
• Integrated pellet store
• Modulating burner
• Flue box with integral fan/draught stabiliser
• Pellet vacuum systems also available
• Can also be fed from a bulk pellet store
Call us today to enquire about our free boiler installation +44 7826 529181 / +44 7584 323239